Not a huge difference, but still adds a bit of length to the body.
As you can see, I got the body into a coat of primer to ensure everything was flush and smooth. My biggest fear was creating something that wasn't identical to the Bachmann end, but it's extremely close.
Quite happy with how it turned out, so I cleaned a few areas and sprayed it again, making sure everything was clean and flush.
After letting it dry, I proceeded with the body paint. Whilst I did buy it for Arthur, I do have a large can of the stuff so I have plenty. Not a 100% match for the TV series, but I prefer it. Reminds me of Midland Railway livery infact.
Few shots to show how it compares to Annie & Clarabel. I've yet to paint the chassis and alter the cab roof.
Just got the other 2 to do to so I can have a rake, then I'll have a nice bespoke set of coaches. Currently working on the other composite, and I should have the brake end done soon.
Any comments, questions and criticism are welcomed!