The kit itself is the Langley Models kit for the Larger Englands. Whilst not correct, it's as good as i'll be able to do Duke for now. Not a bad model, although the ammount of work needed on the parts is a bit of a pain. Considering kits sold for half the price are nowhere near as bad, i'm not looking forward to tackling any more Langely kits.
When I took these photos, I got a few people to check the running height. When they said it was sat too high on the chassis, it meant I had to drag the files out and remove a fair bit of plastic from the donor chassis.
Mine may have been a bad casting, but at least I got it to fit together. Now the task of filling gaps and drilling the spectacle plate draws nearer.